Our Vision and Values
For our Patients
- To maintain our longstanding traditions with a practice team and environment which is welcoming, caring and accessible for all our patients.
- To treat our patients fairly and equally, and with dignity and respect.
- To provide highly effective, efficient and safe healthcare services for our patients.
- To listen, communicate and collaborate with patients effectively.
For our Practice and Locality
- To work with our CCG and local Practices in improving the health of our patients and the local population.
- To deliver healthcare in modern and fully equipped premises, effectively and efficiently.
- To utilise our computer system fully and consistently within our organisation and embrace new technologies.
- To maximise our business earning potential.
For our Practice Team
- To maintain a supportive, fulfilling and rewarding working environment for all.
- To encourage personal development through regular and effective appraisal and educational events.
- To listen to all team members and value comments, suggestions and contributions.
- To project a positive and professional image of ourselves both within and outside the Practice.
- To work hard.